Stay in a student`s hostel
Check in hostels, accommodation in them, the rights and duties of citizens are determined by the “Regulations on hostel SNAU”.
According to the Law Faculty of fixed hostel № 4 (section 210, 310, 401, 410, 501.510) Total – 109 seats.
The person responsible for the settlement in a dormitory at the Faculty – Vice Dean for Educational Work Kuznetsova Marina Y. (mobile 095 616 June 30, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Procedure for settlement to the hostel students of 1st course:
1. The settlements held from 26 August to 25 September.
2. Students should contact:
- to the Dean of the Law Faculty (main building, 114aud.) For an application for settlement and obtaining a receipt for payment;
- Head to the hostel number 4 with a set of documents (Section 3) for the preparation of necessary documents and accommodation in a hostel.
- in any branch of the bank for payment of the accommodation;
3. You should have:
- Passport with discharge;
- Military ID or registration certificate, 2 envelopes (for boys);
- Three photographs of 3×4 cm;
- a medical certificate – permission to settle in the student dormitory of medical clinic (a clinic in 3 hostel). To obtain a permit you should have the results of blood tests on the MPC and X-ray. For fluorography examination result must always be specified: – Seal clinic – diagnosis – to assure personal seal nominal radiologists.
- photocopy of cash vouchers of payment for the accommodation;
- One envelope of the home address;
- apply for settlement.